Looking for an internship experience in International Development? We are looking for an intern to start this April/ May.
• Coordinate with partner communities, NGOs, and government agencies for the development of projects
• Daily coordination and monitoring of the current and upcoming projects with all third parties involved (NGO-Community-Company/Donor)
• Reporting on project updates and progress
• Research data for project proposals (e.g. online tools, calls, emails, others)
• Create project proposals
• Contact potential funding partners for specific projects
• Communicate progress to the Executive Director
• Update and maintain individual, foundations, NGOs, and corporate records.
• Research on Corporate Social Responsibility to create short articles for FPUA social media and website
• Handle FPUA email address
• Assist in the organization of events/activities: invitations, logistic, registration.
• Maintain confidentiality of all records and information in accordance with internal policies and privacy laws.
• The intern will also provide support to the Executive Director of FPUA when needed.
• Strong interest in Development Work in general and most specifically FPUA’s mission
• Enthusiasm and dedication
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Great attention to detail
• General Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Fluent in english
Send your resume at email@example.com
Please note that this is an internship position and we are looking for students to fill this position.