The Foundation of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the France-Philippines United Action (FP-UA) Foundation, is looking to recruit a Project Manager to start on January 2, 2017 for a one year minimum contract.
Situation in organisation
Position reports: – directly to the Board of Directors
To coordinate and develop corporate social responsibility activities of the French Chamber and its partners.
To communicate about such activities and increase visibility of the projects in order to drive more funds.
Under the supervision of the Board of Directors
– Monitor on-going activities of each partner;
– Monitor site development;
– Manage stakeholder relationship including institutional partners, NGOs, government agencies, LGUs and private sector as well as all the donors;
– Identify new possible projects;
– Organise meetings with the Board of Directors and all the partners;
– Organise milestone events such as ground breaking and model house inauguration ceremonies as well as turnover celebrations.
– Organise and implement communication strategy about FP-UA;
– Manage website and social media of FP-UA;
– Develop and update all communication material that can promote FP-UA;
– Develop and maintain relationship with the media;
– Organise press conferences.
– Look for funds and design fundraising campaigns to complete the projects;
– Develop and update fundraising related collateral;
– Keep track of CSR projects of the French business community in the Philippines to potentially integrate them to FP-UA;
– Assist the Board of Directors in developing relationship with potential donors.
Willingly undertake any other assignment or duties as may be assigned from time to time.
– Reports to the Board of Directors.
– Establish reports and monitor each ongoing project for the donors and partners.
Key performance indicators
– Number of donors,
– Funding received,
– Number of projects.
Profile of candidate
– Looking for candidates with experience in humanitarian projects, NGO, Corporate Social Responsibility or development work;
– Proficiency in both English and French required;
– A working visa will be provided for foreigners.
Contact to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a short cover letter explaining your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 18, 2016.