Looking for an internship experience in International Development? Join us at FPUA! Apply now.
Please note that this is an internship position and we are looking for students as part of their OJTs to fill this position.
• Coordinate with partner communities, NGOs, and government agencies for the development of projects
• Research data for project proposals (e.g. online tools, calls, emails, others)
• Create project proposals
• Contact potential funding partners for specific projects
• Communicate progress to the Executive Director
• Update and maintain individual, foundations, NGOs, and corporate records.
• Research on Corporate Social Responsibility to create short articles for FPUA social media and website
• Handle FPUA email address
• Assist in the organization of events/activities: invitations, logistic, registration.
• Maintain confidentiality of all records and information in accordance with internal policies and privacy laws.
• The intern will also provide support to the Executive Director of FPUA when needed.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org